Age – Above 14 years
Duration- 2 hours/day
Time- 5pm-7pm (Friday to Wednesday)
Accommodation (optional) - INR 1000-1800/night (privet room)
Maximum number of participants- 5
During this course participants will be taught basics of working on the pottery wheel and with the hands, using different techniques.
This 5 days course is designed to make participants understanding the whole process of pottery.
- Day 1 - Brief introduction about the process, session on pottery wheel
- Day 2 - Session on pottery wheel
- Day 3 - Session on pottery wheel
- Day 4 - Making things with the hands using different techniques
- Day 5 - Finishing all the pieces and doing art on the pieces
In the end of the course participants will be able to make 1kettle, 1vase, 2 mugs, 2 bowls, 1 planter and 1 piece of their choice. After the workshop your pieces will be fired/glazed and couriered to your address.
# this course include illustrative beginners guide as a study material.