1) IS STUDIO OPEN ALL YEAR LONG?
Yes its open all the year long, though studio will be closed from 1st Jan 2022 to 14th March 2022 for renovation.
2) DOES DHARAMKOT STUDIO DO DROP INS OR TRAIL SESSIONS?
No, you have to pre book for pottery sessions
3) CAN I TAKE MY PIECES HOME AFTER A SINGLE SESSION?
Yes, extra charges of 900/piece will be applicable. Your pieces will be glazed/ fired and then shipped to your address. The whole process takes around 4 weeks.
4) CAN I VISIT THE STUDIO WITHOUT TAKING ANY SESSIONS?
Yes. Between 10: 30- 11:30 am and 4:30- 5: 30 pm.
5) I’M A PROFESSIONAL, CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE ME?
Write us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
6) HOW TO REACH THERE?
Nearest bus stop- Dharamshala (10KM)
Nearest railway station – Pathankot( 80km)
Nearest airport- Kangra (20KM)
7) HOW IS THE WEATHER?
March- June (warm- mild cold)
July- September (rainy- mild cold)
October – December (cold)
January – march (really cold- snowfall)