Duration – (30 sessions) [6-8 hours per day] (Participant must have to finish this course within 35 days)
Intake: Max- 5
Starts– 15th March, 7th July, 20th August 2022
Fees – INR 95,000+ taxes (With accommodation+ breakfast and lunch) INR 52000+ taxes (Without accommodation)
Timing: 10AM to 5 PM (Monday to Saturday)
If you want to dive deep into pottery and learn everything from scratch to finish and at some point become a professional potter or set up your own studio, this course is for you.
All basic components of pottery/ceramics
• Clay preparation
• THROWING – making pots on wheel
• HAND-BUILDING- making different pieces without wheel
• Refining, finishing & Surface decoration of your pieces
• Glaze application – glassy surface covering to make pieces waterproof and colorful.
• Gas kiln firing – heating pottery pieces for strangeness and glaze
• How to plan/design your own studio
Initially two week you will be working and practicing on basics technique after that you can make whatever your heart desires.
(Bowls, vases, mugs, plates, candle holders, lidded jars, dinnerware…etc)
**Any 7-10 pieces will be glazed and shipped to your address (international shipping charges extra). If you want more pieces then there is an extra charge of Rs.900 per piece.